Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Sunday, March 22, 2009

lying down and typing don't mix

I have survived almost a week of bed rest. I don't reccomend this for anyone, atleast not someone like me. It's really hard to just lay and wait for time to pass. So, I am giving myself a big pat on the back for being 95% compliant :)
I go to the doctor tomorrow to find out where we go from here. My contractions have diminished dramatically over the last couple days, but I do get them occassionally throughout the day. I have managed to stay under my limit of 4/hr, so I'm hoping that she will lift my restrictions so I can actually get some work done. This is not a great time for me to be out of work. We have state survey coming any day now and I would like to be there when they come if possible. That may be pushing things, but I would atleast like to be able to work from home and go in for a few hours a few times a week. The anticipation for tomorrow's news is killing me! So, I will let everyone know how I do. The baby is the most important issue, so whatever happens it will be what is best for her. I have made it to 32 weeks, so that is good news.
Anyway, some fun news to report has to do with Greg. He went to Palo Verde's prom last night. He was one of 4 teachers nominated to be Faculty King, and he WON! :) I was bummed I couldn't be there to see it. He got home last night with his sash and a scepter. Anyway, it was cool. Too bad I was at home, it would have been our 3rd prom together. Maybe next year :) I'll be sure to post some pics when we get them.
As far as everything else goes, the boys are doing great. They have been very good for us the past week and family & friends have been a great help. Well, I will get back to everyone tomorrow once I know whats going on.

2 comments:

Baker Family said...

Thats funny Greg was faculty prom king ;) And i'm glad to hear you made it through one week of bedrest. sorry i couldnt get online more, typing/sitting at the computer is hard to do sometimes with the little ones (maybe i need a doctors note ;) anyways, i'll check in tomorrow to see how goes for you. we're praying for guys!

North148 said...

http://www.jennyphillips.com/auditions.htm

I saw this on Jenny Phillis web site and I thought of you... hope all goes well with the doctor and you get a little more freedom from bed rest...

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London