Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I love you as much as I love......

What a busy time. I am so looking forward to having Aris and being at home for a while. Not that having a baby is anything overly easy....been there twice and know it's hard work, but I am just ready for the change. It will be interesting to see how things go with me and the 3 kids at home. I have never prided- if that's even a word, myself on being a baby/child type of person. What I mean by that is I'm not the girl who grew up wanting to be a stay at home Mom with a house full of kids. Not that there's anything wrong with that- (Seinfeld flashback) I never was the babysitting type, and actually avoided it at all costs. When I was in junior high and high school I planned on going to college and then moving to New York to do theater on Broadway...no joke. And I was very close to moving there on a few occassions. I wanted to get married and have kids later in life....like in my 30's. That was my plan back then. But alas, what I had planned for me was obviously not what Heavenly Father had planned for me. I did get to do a lot of theater, just not in New York, and I did get to go to college for muscial theater, I just didn't get to finish it.. yet. I did, however, get to be married in the temple....at age 22 (only a few years earlier than planned;) and now I am blessed with 2 and 3/4 kids. Ok... so as I was saying. It will be interesting to see how things go in a couple months. I love my kids all the time... I just don't always like them :) I have had to learn to just let things be.... which is hard for me. I like things done certain ways and in a certain time frame. I still have to remind myself- frequently, that they are only 5 and 3 and I want them to like me when they grow up.
Oh, so Justice told his speech teacher at his last class, when they were discussing how to compare things, that he loved his Mommy the best, and when ask if he loved anything as much, in order to do a comparison, he said no because he didn't love anyone as much as his Mommy. How cure is that? I LOVED it. That is what makes me want to stay at home and not care all that much that I didn't get to go on broadway or move to New York. Somehow there just isn't much of a comparison :)

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

its funny how we are all made so different, i was the girl who wanted to get married and stay at home with my kids.. and never had any desire to go out and do anything too adventurous. but you already knew that about me;) anyways, it will be nice for you to be able to settle down from working (outside the home!) and be home for a while. which is plenty of work too. kids are fun to watch grow before your eyes, especially when they are your own! i cant believe how fast time goes... 3 kids for you guys, wow. in some ways, it still seems like i was just there, and you just had Justice. how life changes. that was sweet how justice said he loves mommy most. thats exactly what alittle boy should say and feel:) cant wait to see all the kids in June!! oh by the way, what time do you guys get in on the
17th?? the just might be the same day we end up flying in...... ehh..

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London