Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

8 months and counting

It's been 2 months already since I posted any pics of me or the boys. It's not like I really want or feel like having them taken of me, but I do like to have them for the baby books and stuff, so I had Greg take a few of me last night. Out of the 6 or 7 pics taken only 1 made it onto the blog.. and for good reason- the rest sucked :)
I gave the boys individual baths last night as well per their request :) I guess I can't blame them. It's not like they don't like taking baths together, they just realized that if they take seperate baths they get all the toys instead of just a few. No sharing involved. In a lot of ways I like it better too. It keeps me from yelling at them and less chance of soaking the floor with dirty boy water.
So I added a few pics of them from their baths last night. Everything is going well. I am getting very uncomfortable. I tried to bend over a while ago to pic something off the floor.... I made it back up ok, but man was it not comfortable. We are excited that the end is near...with the pregnancy that is :)

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

glad to see the new pics! the belly has definately grown! very cute, though uncomfortable. the boys look so cute, i love london's little smirk ;) they are getting big. and "dirty boy water" that made me laugh...

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London