Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Busy week

It's been a busy week so far. I had my appointment on Monday. Everything went well. I didn't get "checked" like I wanted to see how far along I was. Dr. Dunn didn't want to stir anything up. She wants me to get to atleast the 35 week mark, but hopefully 36 or later so she isn't going to check me until after 36 weeks. What a bummer. Oh well, I know it's best for the baby to remain where she is as long as possible, but I'm just not use to waitin, not to mention I am getting bigger by the second. I gained 8 lbs in 2 weeks! I can honestly say it's mostly the baby because I have only gotten bigger in the stomach. This is what always happens. I don't want to deliver a 11 pound baby like my Mom delivered me. Yes, I was 11lbs.
Anyway, enough complaining, bottom line is I'm just ready to have her. Anyway, state survey came into my work on Monday afternoon about 10 minutes before I was about to leave. So instead of taking it easy this week like I was told by Dr. Dunn, I ended up working until 11pm last night and then another 9 hrs today. It's so busy during survey, but I am pretty happy they came in before I went on maternity leave. Hopefully they will exit tomorrow.
The boys are doing good. They are feeling a lot better finally. Greg seems to be feeling better too. He caught what the boys had the end of last week and was sick all weekend :( He is in limbo with work right now. TUSD (school district) issued almost 600 pink slips yesterday to teachers they were letting go after this year. Greg didn't get one, but only because he isn't a contracted employee. He most likely won't have a position next year since the district is on a hiring freeze. I'm not really worried though.I feel like we'll be fine. Something will come up and I am not in jeapordy of losing my job so we have some security there. We are continuing to look back east. It seems like New Hampshire has a lot more job openings so Greg is going to start sending out his resume to those. We'll see what comes of it.
I think thats about it for now. We are just getting ready for the baby. Hope all is well with everyone else.

No comments:

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London