Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby shower @ 36 weeks

It's been a little bit since my last post. I hit my 36 weeks mark today so that's good news. I'm hoping that this coming week is the week she'll be ready to come. I have to admit I am getting a little anxious about the whole thing. Not about the delivery or anything..more about WHEN it will be. I am really excited to have her join us and the thought of weeks more is just not working for me.
Anyway, my baby shower was today. It was a lot of fun. There was a really good turn out and lots of fun stuff to open :) Girl stuff is so new to us, it's great. I put everything in organized piles a couple times and then decided I would wash all the clothes to get them ready. I got a couple doubles of things so I went to Target and exchanged those for a few things I neeeded and didn't get. I can't complain one bit, I really made out well :) Well, Aris did ;) It's just a lot of fun opening up all the presents. I really so have some of the greatest friends.
So, in case you weren't aware, the sale of our house was approved by the bank about a week and a half ago. The buyer had their inspection done last week as well and the apraisal so now we just wait for the lender to get everything. We are scheduled to close on May 5th. We'll be moving in with my parents until we know what we are doing. (moving back east or remaining in Tucson) We started packing up stuff yesterday. It's pretty crazy to think of all the changes that are hitting us right now or will in the next coming months. We're having a baby, selling out house & moving in with my parents, flying back east for vacation, hopefully having some interviews and possibly moving back east or atleast moving into a new place here. Justice also starts Kindergarten this coming year. There is just a lot going on. I'm trying not to get too stressed out.
Well, thats the update for now. Hopefully the next one will have pictures of Aris in it :)

2 comments:

kaciecooper said...

I am so excited for you guys! you need to email me your addy so i can send you guys a gift :)

Baker Family said...

wow, that is a lot going on! baby showers are fun, though i didnt get one with sydney since it was girl #2 and we already had pretty much everything we needed. i CANT believe Justice starts school soon. thats just crazy. he will love it. im getting excited and anxious about the trip. (excited to be there, anxious to travel!) mom and dad are very excited too. dad's planning these activites for the kids building/painting birdhouses and things. he can't wait. he figures justice will be the only one old enough to help build and paint, but the others kids can just paint :)mom and dad are going to have alot of fun and be worn right out! they can't wait. how did you doc appt go?

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London