Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Friday, October 24, 2008

We have arrived

Hello all. It's amazing that I have figured this thing out... atleast that I've been able to get this far. I have noticed a lot of friends and family doing the blog thing so I have decided to be a follower and follow. So far I have gotten a head ache and really annoyed with the process, but I'll keep a smile on my face because experts say even if your mad, if you smile your brain will think you're happy and then you will become happy :) See... thats me smiling.... and cussing at the same time. haha j/k
Ok, anyway, I love pictures so you may see more pics than blogs on this thing. I'll try and get Greg to add to it too so it's not just me you're hearing from. As for right now, things are going as well and can be expected. Greg graduates in 2 months so thats exciting. The boys are doing great and the next one is on the way.. so far so good. Halloween is a week away. We're looking forward to that. We're going to be cowboys! Ye-ha!
Hope all is well with everyone. More to come soon :)

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

Yay! you have a blog! i post more pics than words too, so its okay! (hey a picture is worth a thousand word so they say, so really, i have alot to say!)

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London