Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Monday, October 27, 2008

Heartbeats

Well, today was a good day. I had my doctors appointment today and it went great :) We (me and my Mom) got hear the baby's heartbeat. It was a little nerve wracking at first because my stomach is extremely noisy at the most inconvenient times so it took a bit to find it, but my doctor did find it and it is beating away at 160bpm- a wonderfully good rate :) We're very excited about this and pray everything keeps going great! We're headed out to my parents house to locate my missing box of maternity clothes. That will be out FHE for tonight. I realize I'm barely 3 months along, but I'm ready for some looser fitting clothes. Wish me luck in finding the ever illusive box 'o clothes.

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

glad to hear the good news =) so, did you find your clothes??

North148 said...

Hi from maine

Bekka said...

Sheal! Congratulations! I hadn't heard the happy news yet. We are so excited for you!

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London