Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Is it time to eat yet?

Hello all. Well, things are moving right along these days. Greg had his first interview today for a teaching position at Palo Verde High School. He did his student teaching there. We're hoping all goes well and he gets to job. It would really help us out. We'll find out next week if he is the one they picked. Greg said he was pretty nervous during the interview, but I feel pretty good about it. They really like him there. The dept. head even recommended him for the position before the end of the last semester. Hopefully things go our way... or should I say the Lords way.
Also happening today was my 23 week ultrasound. We actually got all the measurements when I went in at 18 weeks, but Dr. Dunn did another full ultrasound for fun. She got some really cool pics of Baby Aris. I have about 10-12 new pics to show off. They are a lot of fun. We got some really good ones of her profile and a great one of her face. It was so much fun watching her move around on screen. She is growing like she should. I'm measuring a few days ahead of my due date. She weighs 1lb 5oz already! We are really excited. What's really fun is that the boys are excited too. Especially Justice. He loves to sit next to me with his hand on my stomach and feel her move. He gets so excited about it. This evenening I told him it was good to talk to her so he asked her to please move for him and right after he finished she kicked. He thought that was great.
Along with those fun things London's b-day is on the 18th. He'll be turning 3! I can hardly believe it. He's growing up so fast. I still call him my Baby London. Greg tries to tell him he's a little boy, not a baby, but he insists he is Baby London. I don't help much since I can't stop saying it. London actually thinks it's part of his name :) Oh well.... as long as he doesn't go to high school thinking his name is Baby London Cooper then I think we'll be alright.
Ok, enough long windedness- if that a word- for now. Hope all is well with everyone.

3 comments:

Baker Family said...

That is so cute that Justice likes to feel the baby move!! Thats neat you got to have another ultrasound! It is so fun to be able to watch, not just feel, your little miracle move around! I can't believe we will have another little girl in less than a week!!!!!!!!!!!!! We will let you know whats going on! I hope Greg gets that teaching job! He will be such a great teacher!

North148 said...

Greggy is a great teacher and see I still call him greggy I just can't help it. my bust. my lot in life. But now that he is a teacher there was a tv sitcom called "calling MR Cooper" so shall we call him MC or Mr C noooo i still like greggy...

So how was your birthday Sheal it was on the 5th do tell what they did for you I hope the made you a cake and had a party... yes...

Shout out to London on his birthday tomorrow and he's three WOW big boy...baby...
Love to from Maine...

The Santini Stew said...

That's so exciting! What a great place to be in life- school is over, baby coming- I'm glad things are going so well for you all!

Megan

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London