Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Baby Aris

Well guys... as if you didn't already know, we are having a girl! We are very excited. Greg, my Mom and I went to my level 2 ultrasound yesterday. It was really great. Yesterday was also Greg's b-day so things just seemed to be going our way..... that's a nice change :)
So the baby looks great. Everything checks out, everything is where it's suppose to be. We have decided on the name Aris... not sure of the middle name yet. Greg and I are kind of in a haze right now. We were both hoping for a girl this time around, but now that we know we have one it's kind of unbelievable. I'm liking it though. I just have to get use to saying "she" and "her." I think I can do that.
Well, I added the ultrasound pics. We hope you enjoy them. Now we are getting ready for Greg's graduation from the U of A next week. It's just one thing after another. BUT I wouldn't change any of it.

2 comments:

The Santini Stew said...

Congrats- that's so exciting.

Megan

Baker Family said...

Yes, you will have to get used to "she" and "her"...everything is she and her to us! it will be hard if we ever have a boy!...

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London