Pregnancy Countdown Widget-Fetal Monitor-Baby Cam!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Fun in a box

November already. We've been so busy these past few weeks and it doesn't seem like we're going to get much of a break anytime soon. We had a yard sale yesterday and raised $91.75 towards our Christmas fund. I'm sure we're not the only ones feeling the crunch this time of year financially and space wise, so to help solve both out problems we decided to hold a yard sale for 1 day to get rid of junk and make some money for Christmas. I think we did pretty good. We sold a lot of junk... no joke, it was total, unmistakable junk. I'm not complaining though, I'll trade junk for money any day :)
Anyway, things are going good. The boys are having fun in our completely trashed house. I have no desire to clean SO don't be surprised if I don't allow you inside if you happen to stop by. They love throwing their toys all over the floor. The bigger the mess, the better. They must think it's the right thing to do since the rest of the house looks pretty much the same :) I added some pics with them playing inside their toy box.

1 comment:

Baker Family said...

i would trade money for junk any day too! i'm sure we have PLENTY we could get rid of! (junk that is!)

Big Brother

Big Brother

Baby London

Baby London